Wednesday, March 26, 2014

week 7

During this week once again I did absolutely nothing. I believe I'm making a good point to Tim that I'm not going to be the only one making the effort for our project and setting things up for us to do stuff and to get things done. So for now all I'm doing is sitting around for him. Its funny how the one day he ask me to go to his house to do our Riffle project and I have a softball tournament and its lasting the whole day and he had the nerve to get mad at me. Maybe if he planned it ahead of time and not the night before he would have known. I'm sure he thinks I'm just being lazy and don't want to do anything for our projects but sooner or later he will get the point that something needs to come from him to and it all can not just be coming from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment